Julie, she is beautiful!!! She even has your dimples! I must say when we were growing up together, I was jealous of your dimples! Welcome to the blog world! Is it ok if I put your blog as a link on mine?? My blog is hawkefam.blogspot.com. It will be nice to keep in touch with you this way! By the way there are some cute blog templates at cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com if you want to check them out.
1 comment:
Julie, she is beautiful!!! She even has your dimples! I must say when we were growing up together, I was jealous of your dimples! Welcome to the blog world! Is it ok if I put your blog as a link on mine?? My blog is hawkefam.blogspot.com. It will be nice to keep in touch with you this way! By the way there are some cute blog templates at cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com if you want to check them out.
Post a Comment