Monday, November 10, 2008

A Weekend Of Firsts






We took Haley to Disneyland for the first time this last week.  My entire family went, which was great.  Haley got to hang out with her three cousins, her many aunties and uncles and of course, Nona and Papa.  (Our group totaled 16.)  She loved the rides, but was not too sure of the live characters.  We also took her to the beach for the first time.  She was not too sure of the sand at first, but she soon warmed up to it and had a great time.

2 comments:

Katie and the Fam said...

Looks like the happiest place on earth. :) You all look great. Haley is so old now, and wow, what a cutie.

The Adams said...

Juli! I didn't know you guys have a blog!!! Now we can be blogger friends :) So fun! I am excited! PS I am excited you introduce blogging to Jen, I can tell she will love it!