Friday, July 24, 2009

Moments From The Last Few Weeks

The dangers of playing with the potty seat.
Loving every minute of swimming lessons.
Sleeping in a big girl bed now.

Enjoying summer fruit with friends at the farmers market.

3 comments:

The Adams said...

HAHA I love them!! She is so stinkin cute! Are you excited to have Jessica back for a couple of weeks :) I miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

I can not believe the toilet seat picture! That is so funny!! Nate somehow got our friends potty training seat(yuck! It's one thing if it's your own kids seat) stuck on his head too when we went over to their house. How do they do that? And what goes through their heads? right? =) LOL. Congrats on the big girl bed! Does that mean the crib is empty for another to join the fam sometime soon? =)

Gabby and Jason said...

We miss this kid!! Come for a visit soon, and we'll gladly provide the free babysitting. Has she already stopped including us on the list?? :(