So I know we have not posted anything in awhile, but our computer crashed and we have been without one for a few months. However, Santa was very generous this year and we got a new one! There is no way I can catch up, but I thought I would start with some of Haley's 2 year-old portraits that we had done in November.
Said by Millie
10 years ago
2 comments:
What a doll! I know I say it like every single time I see your blog and all her new pictures but you sure did make a cute kid! Any more in the mix to come? =) Is her attitude just as cute or is it a sassy and back talky one. That's my Peyton, every one thinks she is so cute.....but she is the devil in disguise sometimes! LOL. Thanks for the cute Christmas Card! I opted out this year from sending them, but next year it's on my list. =) I would love to see you the next time you are in Utah!
Aww, I love these pictures! I still think my fave is the one where she's sitting and looking up with her toe pointed (not shown here).
p.s. Welcome back to life with a computer!
Post a Comment