Sunday, February 28, 2010

Here We Go Again





I'm still in the process of reorganizing all of our photos from the past six years. It has been great having a new computer, but I have had to go through every file and picture which has taken a lot of time. For those of you that don't know, we are expecting our second child in October. We are so excited and Haley is convinced it is going to be a girl. She talks about being a big sister and I think she will be a great help to her little sibling. Enjoy a few pictures from the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited!! She will be a great big sister! How the heck are you anyway! Long time no talk, write, see...you know. =) Busy, busy, busy!

Anonymous said...

Julie! I'm due in October too! :) Congratulations!!! And by the way, your pictures are adorable as always! :) Katie Lascurain Morrow